Corrugated Pads in Wisconsin
Filler Pads, Stiffeners, Layer Pads
Corrugated Pads are simply flat sheets of corrugated board. Pads offer a way to protect and divide the contents within a box. They can be used to separate corrugated or chipboard assembled partitions or as a void filler in a carton or container. Placed against the inside walls of a box, pads can also offer additional stacking strength. They are available in all grades of corrugated materials.
At Innerpak of Wisconsin, all of our Corrugated Pads are of die cut quality – without the cost of cutting dies!
Pads produced have clean cut edges and are dust free – no jagged edges or sawing dust. Corrugated Pads can also have a part number embossed at no additional charge.
- Die-cut quality without the cost of cutting dies
- Clean and virtually dust free
- Packed in cartons or bundled for shipping purposes
- Able to emboss part numbers
- ECT 26 – B Flute, C Flute
- 150# Mullen Value – B Flute, C Flute
- ECT 32 – B Flute, C Flute
- 200# Mullen Value – B Flute, C Flute
- ECT 44 – C Flute
- 275# Mullen Value – C Flute
- ECT 48 – BC Flute
- 275# Mullen Value – BC Flute
- ECT 51 – BC Flute
- 350# Mullen Value – BC Flute
- ECT 82 – BC Flute
- Other grades and flutes are available
- Options include: Mottled White, Nomar 70, Michelman, ESD Coating